Auto Aces – Service, Diagnostics, Tires and Repair
“Your Problem Solved”
Auto Aces is a Service Mark of M & B Holdings Enterprises, LLC
At Auto Aces, we want you to feel comfortable knowing that our team of professional service advisors, managers and automotive technicians are the best in the automotive repair industry today. That’s why we created the Auto Aces brand!
You can trust us to:
- Never talk down to you: We explain the repairs and services necessary to keep your vehicle running in an easy to understand way without the use of technical jargon.
- Repair only what needs to be repaired: At Auto Aces you will never have to wonder if the repairs being done on your vehicle are really necessary, we train our service advisors, managers and technicians to be the most trustworthy, honest and professional in the industry today.
- Service your vehicle using the industries best practices and parts: At Auto Aces our ASE certified technicians use cutting edge diagnostic equipment to ensure your vehicle is repaired right the first time, and install only the best OEM and aftermarket parts available.
- Guarantee our work: Auto Aces offers a 12 month 12 thousand mile warranty on most work performed.
- Fix your problem, not just your car: If necessary, the folks at Auto Aces will pick up and drop off your vehicle, take you to work or pick you up from work and give you a ride home. We know that life happens and sometimes you problem is more than just a flat tire or a blown radiator.
- Give you piece of mind: Auto Aces makes the promise (C.B.R. Pledge) to each and every client that their car will be repaired on time, as agreed upon and at the price we quoted. If your car needs further repair the professionals at Auto Aces will always talk to you first before performing any further service.
- Provide you with exceptional value: Auto Aces know that value is not synonymous with price, that providing value means “Providing Honest, Dependable and Quality Auto Repair Service and Maintenance Performed by Professionals You Can Count On.”
Give us the chance to show you how the automotive repair process should be. Contact any one of our four locations to schedule your repair today and let us help you fix your problem, not just your car.